Explore the Unknown
1. Develop marketing and communication strategies to build Graviti’s brand among AI communities.
2. Capture hot topics, plan marketing campaigns, and create meaningful content. Develop a deep understanding of brand marketing in open-source tech communities.
3. Deliver valuable and innovative technical content to the community to enhance Graviti’s tech-savvy, innovative, and impact-driven image.
4. Set global marketing strategies and budget, as well as design and organize branding campaigns and PR events as part of global marketing efforts.
5. Manage public relations with the media, maintain our public image and push for brand recognition in industry.
6. Monitor public sentiments and handle crisis management to manage overall brand marketing effects.
7. Establish and manage social media accounts, plan content, events, and manage daily operations.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Public Relations, Journalism, Business Administration, Communication, or related fields.
2. Experience in managing independent brand marketing.
3. Creative thinker and doer who can bring users closer to our brand.
4. Experience in foreign media preferred; experience in managing brands for global technology companies or tech communities preferred.
5. Excellent communication and writing skills.
1. Raise awareness about Graviti and TensorBay among developer communities through writing, tutorials, articles, and leading conversations both in-person and via online platforms.
2. Educate and guide AI developers to embrace and unleash the power of TensorBay to manage unstructured data through writing tutorials and blogs, as well as hosting webinars, meetups, and promotional events.
3. Encourage the AI community to publish open datasets and grow the open dataset community.
4. Reach out to AI developers who want to utilize open datasets to generate value and inspire them to manage their datasets on TensorBay.
5. Channel community feedback to the Product and Engineering departments based on your findings.
6. Cooperate with the Marketing Department to execute evangelism campaigns.
1. Firm understanding of Graviti’s products; hands-on knowledge of TensorBay usage.
2. In-depth knowledge of artificial intelligence and rich professional experience as a machine learning developer.
3. At least 3 years of experience as a developer evangelist or experience holding similar responsibilities, such as writing articles, giving talks, and developing demos, webinars, videos with technical content.
4. Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
5. Demonstrate ability to initiate meaningful social interactions with engaged followers.
6. Endorse Graviti’s mission and values, care about the growth of TensorBay’s user community and the open dataset community.
1. Engage in product localization as part of our globalization efforts. Produce and update English materials for our platform, documentations, and external communications, and promote products that will be loved by AI developers around the world.
2. Work cross-functionally and collaborate with co-workers from our product, marketing, and development teams. Learn about Graviti’s products and extend our product values to our potential customers.
3. Be involved in expanding Graviti’s base of international customers (AI companies and developers), and in mapping relevant communities and KOLs to enhance Graviti’s outreach with AI developers.
1. Have 2+ years of experience in CS or AI development, and is deeply interested in the pioneering progress of the AI industry.
2. Be active in mainstream developer communities, and is familiar with the language and technical skills required to produce quality content that specifically caters to developers.
3. Be a native speaker of English and can use Mandarin as a working language.
4. Demonstrated experience as a technical writer or a community operationalist.
5. A strong sense and ability of cross-cultural communication.
1. Conduct industry research and compile reports, e.g. industry analysis, business analysis, and internal analysis.
2. Develop a feasible company roadmap and generate meaningful business insights.
3. Establish meaningful relationships with professionals and corporations across the globe.
4. Assist in communication between departments and multinational partners.
1. Bachelor's or Master's degree, with a major in business, computer science, engineering, or related fields.
2. Proficiency in English.
3. Outstanding outreach abilities.
4. Solid foundation of MS Office, especially in PowerPoint.
5. Adept at data processing and data analysis.
6. Good communication and cooperation skills.
1. Raise awareness about Graviti and TensorBay among developer communities through writing articles and leading conversations both in-person and through online platforms.
2. Assist in hosting webinars, meetups, and promotional events that promote TensorBay.
3. Reach out to AI developers who want to utilize open datasets to generate value and inspire them to manage their datasets and conduct model training using TensorBay.
4. Channel community feedback to the Product and Engineering departments based on your findings.
5. Cooperate with the Marketing Department to execute evangelism campaigns.
1. Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms.
2. Passionate about advocating for the tech community, such as writing articles, giving talks, and developing demos, webinars, and videos containing technical content.
3. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
4. Help hosting events to ensure meaningful social interactions with engaged followers.
1. Responsible for the UI/UE design of the company's overseas products on the mobile and PC, complete product design, user experience design planning, including product appearance/product usability, software interface, user interaction design, etc. Familiar with UE design flow, independently and high quality to complete product design tasks and ensure product design presentation;
2. Coordinate the team to cooperate with the PM to complete the prototyping, and put forward suggestions on the company's existing product interaction and user experience, so as to continuously improve the user experience;
3. Evaluate the effect of the product after launching, and propose the user experience improvement program;
4. Promote the formulation of design specifications and procedures, and improve team output efficiency;
5. Share design experience, formulate team growth plans and assessment criteria, and improve the team's design capabilities.
1. Bachelor degree or above, industrial design, visual communication, design art and other related majors, overseas education background is preferred;
2. 1 year UI/UE design experience in North America, and more than 3 years product design experience in industries such as Internet/AI/SAAS;
3. Familiar with the design flow of web, PC and APP, including product function analysis, prototype design, usability testing, etc.;
4. Able to provide high-quality product prototypes, flowcharts, wireframes and other clear expression design schemes;
5. Ability to communicate with foreign colleagues in English;
6. Proficient in Sketch, Axure and other design software, with strong motion design and prototyping abilities are preferred; able to use various methods of interaction design proficiently, and have a deeper understanding of interaction design theory.
1. Design the company’s product-related UI interface and draw icon icons;
2. Participate in the company's product function research and brainstorming, make constructive suggestions and optimizations for the product and be good at putting ideas into the product design plan;
3. Cooperate with the production of MG animation related to the UI.
1. Graduates in 2021 and 2022, majoring in art, graphic design and related fields;
2. Understand the design specifications of iOS and Android, and have relevant design experience of Web or management background;
3. Proficiency in using relevant design tools: Sketch, PS, AI, AE, etc., sensitive to Internet design trends;
4. Independently complete UI interface design, overall visual style setting and icon design, with creativity;
5. MG animation production and video editing work, big brains, interesting ideas；
6. Good at teamwork, able to communicate well with the team, and willing to complete the tasks assigned by the team;
7.Please attach works to your resume.