Explore the Unknown
As a Developer Evangelist, you will promote our main product, TensorBay, a software product for unstructured data management, specifically designed for machine learning engineers, and will also promote the idea of open datasets to foster a community around that.
You will share your knowledge and experience on TensorBay and Graviti-empowered cutting-edge technologies with the AI developer community and encourage developers to host their open datasets on TensorBay. Your work will foster a user community inspired by Graviti TensorBay and spirit of open datasets, empowering AI developers to better utilize our product to bring transformational changes to AI.
You will also contribute to the open datasets community by connecting with other AI developers and sharing your work about open datasets on conference panels, meetups, articles, and blogs. You will encourage more forces to join the open datasets community and openly share their datasets and will also collaborate with those who want to create greater value via better utilizing open datasets.
Our focus is on generating awareness about Graviti and TensorBay, contributing to the open dataset ecosystem, and enabling others to become evangelists promoting open datasets spirits.
1. Raise awareness about Graviti and TensorBay among developer communities through writing, tutorials, articles, and leading conversations both in-person and via online platforms.
2. Educate and guide AI developers to embrace and unleash the power of TensorBay to manage unstructured data through writing tutorials and blogs, as well as hosting webinars, meetups, and promotional events.
3. Encourage the AI community to publish open datasets and grow the open dataset community.
4. Reach out to AI developers who want to utilize open datasets to generate value and inspire them to manage their datasets on TensorBay.
5. Channel community feedback to the Product and Engineering departments based on your findings.
6. Cooperate with the Marketing Department to execute evangelism campaigns.
1. Firm understanding of Graviti’s products; hands-on knowledge of TensorBay usage.
2. In-depth knowledge of artificial intelligence and rich professional experience as a machine learning developer.
3. At least 3 years of experience as a developer evangelist or experience holding similar responsibilities, such as writing articles, giving talks, and developing demos, webinars, videos with technical content.
4. Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
5. Demonstrate ability to initiate meaningful social interactions with engaged followers.
6. Endorse Graviti’s mission and values, care about the growth of TensorBay’s user community and the open dataset community.
1. Engage in product localization as part of our globalization efforts. Produce and update English materials for our platform, documentations, and external communications, and promote products that will be loved by AI developers around the world.
2. Work cross-functionally and collaborate with co-workers from our product, marketing, and development teams. Learn about Graviti’s products and extend our product values to our potential customers.
3. Be involved in expanding Graviti’s base of international customers (AI companies and developers), and in mapping relevant communities and KOLs to enhance Graviti’s outreach with AI developers.
1. Have 2+ years of experience in CS or AI development, and is deeply interested in the pioneering progress of the AI industry.
2. Be active in mainstream developer communities, and is familiar with the language and technical skills required to produce quality content that specifically caters to developers.
3. Be a native speaker of English and can use Mandarin as a working language.
4. Demonstrated experience as a technical writer or a community operationalist.
5. A strong sense and ability of cross-cultural communication.
1. Conduct industry research and compile reports, e.g. industry analysis, business analysis, and internal analysis.
2. Develop a feasible company roadmap and generate meaningful business insights.
3. Establish meaningful relationships with professionals and corporations across the globe.
4. Assist in communication between departments and multinational partners.
1. Bachelor's or Master's degree, with a major in business, computer science, engineering, or related fields.
2. Proficiency in English.
3. Outstanding outreach abilities.
4. Solid foundation of MS Office, especially in PowerPoint.
5. Adept at data processing and data analysis.
6. Good communication and cooperation skills.
1. Raise awareness about Graviti and TensorBay among developer communities through writing articles and leading conversations both in-person and through online platforms.
2. Assist in hosting webinars, meetups, and promotional events that promote TensorBay.
3. Reach out to AI developers who want to utilize open datasets to generate value and inspire them to manage their datasets and conduct model training using TensorBay.
4. Channel community feedback to the Product and Engineering departments based on your findings.
5. Cooperate with the Marketing Department to execute evangelism campaigns.
1. Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms.
2. Passionate about advocating for the tech community, such as writing articles, giving talks, and developing demos, webinars, and videos containing technical content.
3. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
4. Help hosting events to ensure meaningful social interactions with engaged followers.